Energy efficiency Group
The mission is to study efficient technologies for primary uses of energy (eg, air conditioning, lighting, handling), to evaluate the cost-benefit ratio for the investor and for the system, to analyse the most effective policies to promote it. Maintain close coordination with the institutions (Ministry, AEEG), local authorities and associations.
Fields of activity:
- Solutions for efficient cooling, with particular reference to the use of heat pumps
- Technologies for the buildings insulation for civil use and study of the interaction between the casing and the system
- Incentive mechanisms for renewable energy sources and efficient technologies in the end-uses
- Analysis and validation of systems and components for the energy efficiency of end-uses
- Evaluation of projects for White Certificates and other support activities provided for in the Ministerial Decree of 28 December 2012