Il messagio alla redazione del sito RSE è stato inviato
Il messaggio al referente RSE è stato inviato
i dati sono stati inseriti correttamente. Per attivare la registrazione, seleziona il link nel testo del messaggio appena inviato all’indirizzo email specificato.
The GRID+ Storage project has been created by leading partners of the successful GRID+ project with the aim of providing the European Commission and the European Electricity Grid Initiative (EEGI) teams with consolidated and balanced stakeholder views for the future Research Technology Development & Demonstration (RTD&D) needs involving SG technology development and market uptake.
The services provided by the Consortium to the European Commission and the EEGI team are based upon an extension of the GRID+ project and, more specifically, on the roadmap building process jointly developed since 2008 by ENTSO-E (European Network of Transmission System Operators for Electricity) and EDSO (European Distribution System Operators). Several aspects of this established process will evolve significantly:
– The in-depth revisit of the existing EEGI team RTD&D roadmap approved in late 2013, addressing both the active functional projects and the impacts of storage applications onto them.
– The consultation process of the involved stakeholders.
– Dedicated integration into the work of energy storage (starting points are the currently existing roadmaps of EASE – European Association for Storage of Energy and EERA – European Energy Research Alliance) and other energy network integration, when geared towards flexibility and the better functioning of electricity grids.
– The analysis of recent results of on-going RTD&D activities at national, European and worldwide level, and their impacts upon the future RTD&D roadmap and implementation plan.
– A specific effort on knowledge sharing activities in order to better appraise at European level the yearly progress made at regional, national andEuropean level which have a significant European Added Value.
The deliverables include two Implementation Plans for RTD&D activities (IP 2016-2018 and IP 2017-2019) and a Research and Innovation Roadmap (RIR 2016-2025) that cover electricity grids and storage solutions, together with an extended web-based knowledge sharing platform to accelerate the dissemination of new knowledge components coming from such research and innovation activities.
Anno inizio Progetto
Contatta la persona